My First Impression : Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Gel Review


Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Gel is part of my beauty haul from Saladbox. I normally exfoliate using facial scrubs only because I've had nightmares with skin peeling agents before. What peaked my interest with this item is that it is Color and Fragrance Free and it said on the back of the sample pack that No Animal Testing was done. For me, those are the best selling points with any product!

I

It's a water-based gel that spreads evenly on my face and neck. I was pleasantly surprised because I never felt any stinging or tingling sensation that I normally experience with exfoliating creams! And do you what's the best surprise of all? I saw results RIGHT AWAY! I knew that Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Gel is working because as I massaged the gel on my face, I felt dead skin falling away. I tell you, dead skin is being removed as I applied it! Whoa. I think I'm going to love this product.



Also, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Gel contains natural extracts from Green Tea, Willow Herb and Purslane.

This product is perfect for Combination and Oily skin, especially with acne breakouts and large pores. My skin leans towards Combination, I don't have much problem with breakouts, but I really have to deal with wrinkles and ageing.

What I liked about the product:

Water-based. It's easily absorbed and not sticky on the face.
Fast results.
Fragrance Free.
Color Free.
Not tested on Animals.

What I don't like about the product: None that I can think of.

Directions for Use:
  • Use once or twice daily on clean and toned face 
  • Use Sunscreen during the day rated SPF15 or greater 
  • Contraindication: Do not use if you are allergic to Aspirin or its derivative. 

Price: Mid-range. The full-sized bottle (3.3 oz.) costs Php1,120.

Product availability: Online shopping only.

Will I buy this product? Yes, definitely.

Recommendation: I will give 4 out of 5 because of the price and availability. The price might be a little expensive to some. 



Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paulaschoice.com.ph
Website: http://paulaschoice.com.ph

What do you think of this post? Have you tried any of Paula's Choice products?


Ta-ta!

Wena


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post