First Impression : h2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment - a Mini Review


Hi, everyone! I recently subscribed to Sample Room, the Philippines' very first "beauty and lifestyle sampling website". They have amazing products that you can try first before you buy. In my first haul, I availed the h2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment sample. I am a virtual assistant that works nights (and an insomniac, too) and I realized I've been neglecting this sensitive part for so long!



h2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment comes in water-based gel form. It feels cool when applied to the eye area and relieves the feeling of tightness.

The back of the sample tube does not indicate the ingredients at all, as you can see on the picture below. It states, though, that h2O Plus is against animal testing, which means this is a cruelty-free brand. In my book, any brand that promotes No Animal Testing takes me home. =)

The h2O Plus website promises to :

Revive Tired eyes. Smooth, brighten and de-puff with marine-rich moisture and micro-illuminators.
A fast-absorbing, oil-free intensive hydrating treatment formulated to target the delicate eye area with phospholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals



It is easily absorbed by the skin and leaves no sticky feeling. I can't speak yet of minimizing fine lines since this is just a sample (a week's usage) but h2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment holds a lot of promise.

My Experience Summary

Positive: Water-based. Spreads and absorbs easily. Feels cool and refreshing.

Not so Positive: No ingredients list on the packaging (which I think is very important).

Probability that I will purchase:  Maybe.

Full-sized h2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment comes in a 15ml tube at Php1, 750. The sample that I availed from Sample Room is 4ml for 400points costs Php467.



A Disclaimer: This sample was purchased thru SampleroomPH. This is an honest review based on my experience and posted in good faith. I was not compensated in any way. Effects may vary with another user. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would also love to try this one and have my other colleagues check it out. We def need it. Hehe :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts