Blogger Event Invite : Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm Blogger Weekend


I would like to thank blogger Levy Martinez, I saw her post on my Facebook newsfeed about Gawad Kalinga's invitation to GK Enchanted Farm Blogger Getaway.


The GK Enchanted Farm is organising a free weekend for bloggers! If you like writing about beautiful stories, interesting ideas and inspiring movements on your blog then you are more than welcome to join us either on the April 26-27 or May 17-18 weekends. You will enjoy a free tour of the farm and will be able to join demos of our social enterprises. Transportation, accomodation and meals will also be provided. You just need to send your blog URL to info@gkenchantedfarm.com to book your weekend. 



I saw (I think it was last week) a replay of Kara David's GMA7 Power House interview with Mr. Tony Maloto and his Gawad Kalinga and the Enchanted Farm. I've never met someone as selfless, as visionary, (and to me) as patriotic as Gawad Kalinga's Tito (and Lolo to kids) TM. You might want to check a video clip of the interview here.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post