Every Day! Rewards at 7-Eleven


As a VA working US hours, I get this midnight snack cravings most of the time. Since my boss, who is very generous, gave me paid lunch breaks (aside from paid Philippine legal holidays), I made a quick run to the nearest 7-11 to get chocolate chip cookies. :)

It is very typical of me to buy more than what I originally planned so I ended up getting their hot rice meal and coffee, aside from chocolate chip cookies.

Forgive the pictures :) I only bought my old phone because I just walked to 7-11, no sense attracting "bad vibes", if you know what I mean.

Well, anyway. The nice girl at the counter offered me the Every Day! Rewards Card for only P10.00. Yes, just ten pesos for a reward card. Imagine. I was surprised because normally reward cards cost around a hundred pesos or more.

Here's the card:

Here's how you can earn points:

Just present your Every Day! Rewards Card at the counter before paying.

  • Earn one (1) point for every P50 worth of single or accumulated purchase. (Cell phone prepaid cards, electronic load, bills payment, 7-Connect payment, and other special services are not included.)
  • Earn one (1) point by activating your card.
  • Earn one (1) point by completing your profile on the 7-Eleven Every Day Rewards website.
  • Earn one (1) point by linking your 7-Eleven Every Day Rewards profile to your Facebook account.
  • Earn special points by purchasing BOOSTER PRODUCTS.

Check the Redeemable Items here.

But, as you all know, life is not always as sweet as chocolate chip cookies :)

So as soon as I got home, I tried to activate my Every Day! Rewards card but I did not get my activation code as soon as I hoped. I tried again. And again. ::sigh::

I sent an SMS to the number indicated at the back of the card (please look again at the photo above) but I haven't received a response yet (it's been two hours as of this posting).

Let's see if they will respond via Facebook.

Do you think it is because I tried to activate at the ungodly hour of 2AM? Ha ha!

Okay, I'll try again the morning.


Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post