Haul #1 for April from Sample Room

I received my nth haul (and my first for April) from Sample Room. For those who are not yet familiar, Sample Room is a sampling website - the first ever in the Philippines - where you can avail product samples that you can try before you buy. All you have to do is pay the shipping fee, which is around Php130-160 if you live outside NCR (I am from Laguna).

As you can see, Sample Room sent me full sized products. Woohoo! Let's do a tap dance!

These brands are familiar to me and have used their products in the past.


The first in the list, and my most favorite brand, is from Celeteque Dermoscience+.  I have used their Hydration Line before and I know, based from my experience, that Celeteque is very mild on the skin. This is my first time to be using the Advance Anti-Aging Line (age appropriate for me, ikrand the Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer with SPF15 is the best way to start. Sample Room sent me a full-sized 45ml bottle.

Celeteque Dermoscience+ Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer with SPF15 promises to help stimulate the formation of collagen that plumps up the skin. It also has UVA and UVB sunscreen which is perfect for summer!

Full size: 45ml
Price: PHP 649


I love SkinWhite. I've used their soaps before and I'm glad I will be able to try the Whitening Body Wash with Synchro-White Action. It promises fairer skin in seven days. I started using this yesterday, so let's see if it is effective after a week. I've highlighted in the picture the manufactured and expiration dates because this is very important to me when I buy food, cosmetics, skin products, etc. This is the second thing (the first is the price ::grin::) that I look for in a product. Thumbs up for SkinWhite!

Full size: 235ml
Price: PHP 99


After I got the Belo Sunexpert Body SPF60 from Sample Room, Nivea Sun Protect&Bronze is perfect for those who want that naturally perfect tan without looking fake. Nivea Sun Protect&Bronze promises to support skin's natural tanning ability. 

Full size: 200ml

Price: PHP 599

All in all, the total purchase value for this single haul is Php1,347. Ah, the perks of being a Sample Room VIP Member!

Are you a Sample Room member yet? If you are, what did you get for yourself? Tell me in the comments!

If not, you can email me and I would be very glad to send you an invite! Just to let you know, I'll be getting a point if you sign thru my invite though ;)

Nevertheless, you can check out Sample Room's Website | Facebook Page to know more.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts