Newspaper Nail : NOTD #1


Ever since I received the Clou Pearls in my Salad Box last February, I was inspired to experiment on nail art. I'm not really keen on doing my nails as I always want it short. My nails are thin and easily chips. Besides, how can I do the dishes?

But girls can change their minds, right?

I love the Geeky Newspaper Nail Art tutorial from Chic Factor so below is my outcome. Please excuse the mess. =)


Lesson learned:  Be patient. Excitedly doing the next step will result in blurry and smudged prints.

Have you tried any DIY nail art yet? Share yours in the comment!

Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts