Unboxing my Perfectly Pristine Glamourbox April 2014

I am so late in my beauty box unboxing for April!  In fact, my Perfectly Pristine Glamourbox  for April arrived last week so I have to post this before the month ends.

Look! If not for the very sturdy Glamourbox  box, the contents would literally burst the seams! Yay! If I know how to tap dance, I would! Just looking at box got me excited, it is really heavy.

Okay, let's get to the unboxing part. 


My February 2014 Glamourbox has pink wrapper. This time, the inside wrapper is in apple green.


Oh My! The Perfectly Pristine Glamourbox is definitely jam-packed with full-sized goodies! At the backof the welcome card is the list of items of the Perfectly Pristine Glamourbox. It's a total of 8 items plus three add-ons!

Let's go through them one by one and let's start with my most favorite.

My first grab is the Barenaturals Sexy Back Scrub with Sacha Inchi Oil. As you know, I love scrubs! Barenaturals Sexy Back Scrub has Lulur beads for Bacne (or, back acne) and has Sacha Inchi Oil, a great antioxidant. The Sexy Back Scrub also has a spatula included, which I like because I don't have to scoop with my fingers. Hygenic, huh? It smells like candy, too.


The Barenaturals The Mane Event Nourishing Hair Mask does not contain silicone, paraben, phthalates, petrochemicals, and SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate). The label is a bit askew but i don't mind. In fact,it adds to the organic (or home-made) feel to the product. The main ingredients are plant-based combination of Oat Protein Oil, Macadamia Oil, Colza Oil (from the seeds of oilseed turnip).  It smells fruity,too.
Venus and Mars Naturals Smooch Lip Detox SPF15  is "petroleum-free and is only made out of the finest oils making lips younger-looking and healthy. It is known to relieve and highly moisturize chapped, even bleeding lips and protect it from sun damage".

Sebamed Olive Face and Body Wash is a new brand for me.

Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel - 99% Organic and provides relief to dry skin and protects your skin gaints pollution and environmental hazards. This is also perfect for summer adventures where skin irritations like sunburn, burns, cuts and woulds.

Avon Skin So Soft Fast Hydration Body Gel Lotion - I'm not much of an Avon lotion user because I find most of this brand's lotion too thick for me. But this gel lotion surprised me. :) It feels very light on the skin. It also has a very refreshing smell.

Valda Pastilles - Glamourbox really puts me on my toes :) I was really surprised that Glamourbox included Valda Pastilles (which I love, by the way).


Belo Essentials Intensive Whitening Bar


Vanilla & Co. Blushing Foot Spray with Eucalyptus Oil

Zen Zest Anti-Mosquito Room Fragrance

Clean Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum and Gift Certificate

So,there. I will definitely use all the items that I got from my Perfectly Pristine Glamourbox! The purhase value of all the full-sized items is around Php1,200 not including the sample sizes. Wow, for Php580 this is certainly a great steal!

Have you subscribed to Glamourbox yet? You can check out the Glamourbox Website | Facebook Page for further details.

P.S.
I actually have three, as in three, Sample Room hauls that I haven't posted yet. Arrggh!
Until next post :)
Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



4 comments:

  1. Wow that was indeed a great box! Good thing is that all products were full size and not that minions that I expected :) Lucky you!
    Have a fab week darling!
    myBiScoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!! :)

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff :D
    Thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts