Let the Beauty Begin! June 2014 BDJ Box Unboxing

After my big disappointment over my May 2014 Saladbox, I'm glad I received my an exclusive Benefit box from BDJ.

Yey!



  1. Lollitint, 2.5ml/ 0.8 US fl oz (1700php for Full Size)
  2. Benetint, 2.5 ml/ 0.08 US fl.oz (1700php for Full Size)
  3. They`re Real Mascara, 30g Net wt. 01 oz (1300php for Full Size)
  4. Porefessional PRO Balm, 3.0ml/0.1 US fl.oz (1,600php for Full Size) 
  5. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, 3.0ml/0.1 US fl.oz (1,900php for Full Size)
  6. Big Easy, 3.0ml/01 US Fl.oz (2,000php for Full Size)
  7. Fake Up Concealer, 0.5 g Net wt./ 0.01 oz (1600php for Full Size)


Even though these are just sample sizes, I am very happy with what I got. Benefit Cosmetics is not something you get to buy from drugstores so these are very special to me. (Okay, don't get me started with that other box!).

Lollitint (candy-orchid tint) and Benetint (rose tint) are both lip-and-cheek tints. You can wear them under your favorite lipstick and blush and really lasts a long time.

They`re Real Mascara promises to curl, lengthen, volumes, lift and separates the lashes so this will surely go into my "kikay" kit!

I also got the mini Porefessional PRO Balm is an oil-free primer for translucent pore coverage. I have to try Fake Up Concealer, too, because I always have dark circles :( Big Easy is Benefit's version of BB (Blemish Balm) cream. The last but not the least, the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow  is an oil-free brightening liquid foundation .

I am so happy with this exclusive Benefit BDJ box:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post