PRODUCT REVIEW: Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in MOIST

I normally don't put the whole make-up shebang every day since I work at home. Though I'm quite content with a good moisturizer and baby powder, I go out with sunscreen and BB cream on, touch of mascara, and my favorite matte lipstick. So when I got a P100 coupon from my May BDJ box, I decided to try and buy Bifesta Cleansing Lotion from Watsons at SM-Calamba to see if it's better than my 3-step regimen.

My skin leans more on normal-to-dry combination so I chose  Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Moist (300ml) variant. For oily skin, I saw Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Sebum variant at Watsons.

Ta-daaa!


Bifesta is one of the Japanese  leading brands by Mandom Corp, which caters to skin care for women with busy social and work schedules. This 300ml bottle is good for 1 to 1.5 months, even if you use it everyday.

Its cleansing agent effectively absorbs impurities allowing the easy removal of dead skin cells. Its moisturizing & toning properties make skin soft and smooth. 
For cleansing and toning, on bottle is all you need. Wipe off with cotton pads. No need to rinse.

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in MOIST without the plastic seal (with the English description).



Directions for Use:

  1. Pump 2-3 times on cotton pads and wipe gently on face.
  2. For eye make-up,wipe downward carefully to avoid contact with eyes.
  3. For heavy make-up, use repeatedly until there is no trace of  dirt and oil.
  4. No need to rinse.

It certainly worked for me, as you can see in the picture.

What I like about Bifesta Cleansing Lotion:


  1. It's a big plus that it is  hypoallergenic and hypocomedogenic (gentle to the skin and won't clog pores).
  2. It feels like water on skin, no sting at all.
  3. My skin really felt hydrated after use.
  4. It easily removed my matte lipstick and my waterproof mascara.
  5. No rinse required.
  6. Easy to find since it is available at Watsons and SM Department stores.

What I don't like about Bifesta Cleansing Lotion:

  1. The English translation is on the plastic wrap which I have no choice but to remove it entirely.
  2. I bought the 300ml bottle for Php419.00 (without the Php100 coupon) and I think it is a bit expensive for me.

Recommendation:

This is my first make-up remover and without considering the price, I could say I had a good experience. It really saves time since it is a no-rinse solution which is very appropriate for working women. The price though is expensive for my lifestyle. I would still recommend this to those who are looking for good make-up remover. It is still better to look for quality before price. No reason to be lazy and sleep with make-up on, is there?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post