Purederm Snail Cell Illuminating Multi-Step Treatment

I was doing my groceries at SM-Calamba when I came across Purederm Snail Cel Illuminating Multi-Step Treatment in one of their racks. I've been into facial mask sheets these days because the hot weather makes my skin dry.

What's exciting about Purederm Snail Cel Illuminating Multi-Step Treatment is that it comes with Cell Illuminating Ampoule and Snail 3D Mask.


How to use Purederm Snail Cell Illuminating Multi-Step Treatment :

Step 1 - Clean and tone face. Cut the pouch along the dotted line and use your fingers to evenly apply the Cell Illuminating Ampoule to your face. Make sure your hands are clean.

Step 2 - Apply the Snail 3D Mask in the following order : chin, forehead, nose and then mouth, Smooth out any air bubbles with fingers. Wear the mask 15-20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage remaining essence into the skin

That's me. Awoooo!

My Experience:

The ampoule is a great way to prep the skin before the mask. It applies evenly and is very cool to the skin. This is my first 3D mask and I love it! It is specially designed to fit the face, especially the on the nose and chin area.  It is not drippy at all. The mask remained moist and adhered to my face the whole 20 minutes it was put on. The 3D mask has a delicate smell. I also love the texture of the mask. What I am hesitant about is the price. It cost me P97.00 (around US$2.25) which is the most expensive mask I have ever bought yet.

After using it, my face felt supple and smooth. My pores looked smaller ,too. There is a soothing effect on my skin, especially in this crazy hot weather.

Would I recommend it? Yes, definitely.

You can look up more of Purederm products  here.


Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post