Sample Room: Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer

Hi, beautifuls!

I know I've been lazy with my blogging duties lately. You wouldn't believe the reason : I've been temporarily addicted to watching Korean dramas online to the point that my internet data cap suffered for two months (like, I can finish 16 episodes in two days)! It' a good thing my boss has only light online tasks for me (noVOIP duties or heavy research, otherwise I'm dead!)

I think, though, that my brain works like a switch so I woke up one morning and realized I don't want to watch any more dramas online. So here I am! Forgive me?

One thing though that I can't switch off is my love for Sample Room :) Its the first ever sampling site in the Philippines where you can get samples of products that you would like try before you buy. Even more so now that I was able to get my hands on Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer for free, in three fabulous shades at that : Raisin, Fig, and Watermelon.

Full size: 2.6g
Price: PHP 395
Sample Size: 1pc 2.6g (full-sized)


WHAT IT IS:
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer is a 100% natural lip shimmer in various shades.

WHAT IT DOES:
It highly nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
The main ingredients are Shea butter, combination of seed oils (apricot, strawberry seed, sunflower, black currant), and beeswax.

HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS:
It has the feel of lip balm because of its peppermint flavor but with a burst of color! It is also in a very slim tube. With a few swipes, it is very pigmented.

MY EXPERIENCE:

I like Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer because it has no parabens. It also comes in a very slim tube that easily fits in any tight purse. I also love its minty smell and flavor that is very cool and refreshing. It doesn't feel thick or heavy on the lips, which I really like. Being a homebased online freelancer, I don't go out much so this is perfect for me -- I can wear this and have a pop of  sheer luscious color every day at home.

I know Php395 (around $9) for a 2.6g lip shimmer is a bit too pricey for some, but considering it is 100% natural, I would say it's worth it :)


You can find Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer at all Beauty Bar branches nationawide : http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/store-locator/

or

You can check out 
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BurtsBeesPH
Instagram: @burtsbeesph

Would you like to try before you buy? Well then, hurry and subscribe to Sample Room! 
http://www.sampleroom.ph/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/sampleroomph
Instagram: @sampleroomph

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post