Kawaii Must-Haves: Unboxing My January-February 2015 BDJ Box


The January-February 2015 BDJ Box really blew me away this time with its Kawaii Must-Haves theme!



According to wiki,
Kawaii (かわいい?, [kaw͍aiꜜi], "lovable", "cute", or "adorable") is the quality of cuteness in the context of Japanese culture. It has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular culture, entertainment, clothing, food, toys, personal appearance, behavior, and mannerisms.
If you think kawaii, I'm sure kittens, pandas, manga, plushies, bento, and everything cute and in pastel colors will come to mind. I even have a Kawaii Pinterest Board, if you want to see it :)
I also came across Manami Okazaki's 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Kawaii to better understand kawaii culture.

So, on to the unboxing! :) I'm going to list them according to my favorites.

Kiss Me by Isehan Sunkiller Super Lasting Base with SPF50 PA++++

Size: 30ml
Price: Php495 (approx. $11.50)


Sunkiller Super Lasting Base is a lightweight Japanese make up base that has the coverage of a BB cream with the healthy color of a tinted moisturizer. What I like most about this makeup base is its high UV protection (SPF50 PA++++) and it has no noticeable scent.


Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Bright Up

Size: 300ml
Price: Php419 (approx. $9.75)

I love Bifesta! I already have the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in MOIST which is fantastic! It is a water-based make up remover so it is non-sticky and very gentle on the skin. No sting at all and no need to rinse, too! Everything on the product is in Japanese so its a good thing there is an English instruction in the mini-magazine included in the box.

Lucido-L Styling Milk Curl (70ml) & Treatment Oil Perm (50ml)

Price: Php295 each (approx. $6.80)



LUCIDO-L has been established in Japan as a hair styling brand for ladies under Japan Mandom Corporation. The Styling Milk Curl is a leave-on treatment that helps protect hair from heat as it restores moisture and achieve that perfect bouncy curls while the Treatment Oil (Permed) is recommended for Permed hair, Coarse hair and Perm-damaged hair. I sure hope that it will also work for me. My hair is already growing out of its straight-rebond so it's getting curly again at the roots :(

Exclusively Available at: Watsons

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LucidoLPhilippines
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucidoLPH
Instagram: @LucidoLPH #LucidoLPH

Pixy Cosmetics

It's time for me to #GetPixyfied !

  • Pixy Eye Shadow in Romantic Poem 01 (2.8g, Php315, approx. $7.50) is a duo palette of pale pink and a deep mauve shade which is perfect for that kawaii look! 
  • Pixy Blush On in Carnation Bloom 06 (3.5g, Php345, approx. $8) is a shimmery peach/coral shade.
  • Pixy Two Way Cake Perfect Fit in Natural Beige (12.2g, Php275, approx. $6.25) has SPF15 + Squaline Oil to prevent dry skin.
  • Pixy Compact Powder Coverlast in Ivory (10g, Php275, approx. $6.25) has SPF20 PA++ and Vitamin C to help skin look brighter.

 Pixy is a complete line of cosmetics based in Indonesia that uses Japanese technology and ingredients. It is available in Watsons outlets. You can check out their Facebook page at PIXY Philippines.


All in all, I am sooooooo glad there is BDJ Box to surprise me every month. The box also includes a mini-magazine with discount vouchers inside (2 sets). 

Most of these products are new to me, except the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion. Okay, don't ask under what rock I came from :) I promise to post my reviews soon, I've been lazy long enough!



Rock it & Own it!  Cheers,

Wena

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff from BDJ BOX. I miss receiving box with surprise products inside. I'll definitely subscribe once I have budget again for extra fun things for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a makeup enthusiast and this entry made me curious about the pixy cosmetics line. Have heard about such name in the past, they say Japanese brands were good brands and would love to try them someday. Glad to know that they were accessible on Watsons stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting all that for a subscription? I think you're getting value for money with all those stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme and product mix from BDJ. Those Pixie stuff are cute, and I'd like to try the stuff from Lucido.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BDJ box! Super sulit di ba? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts