Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum

Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum

I've been into face serums these days as my skin has become dull and tired from lack of sleep. I still have the unfinished bottle of Dewy Tree 7cut White Dew Extreme Serum and Hayan Korea's Moisture Ampoule Coenzyme Q10, which of course I haven't done any reviews yet. Ha!

So, anyway.



Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum
Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum

Packaging

Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum comes in a metallic hot pink and silver coated plastic pump bottle. The narrow bottle is a perfect travel buddy as it will fit easily in any purse. The expiration date is also indicated on the bottle.

Claim to Fame

GenActiv™ combines two potent ingredients, Niacinamide (Vit B3) and 12HSA, that regulate the genes that control melanin production.

How to use: 

Use morning and evening, after cleansing your skin. Massage all over face in light, circular motions. 

My experience:


What I love about skin serums is that it is more lightweight than face creams and Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum  is no exception. It takes about 2 pumps to use on my entire face. I noticed that there are micro-glitters on my face upon application. I'm not sure if it will show on the picture, but there is! Really. If that (micro-glitters) will make my skin "luminous", then I don't want it! It spells "residue" for me.

I felt slightly greasy shiny and not dewy when I applied it when my skin is already dry. I would suggest to use it right after cleansing when the skin is still a bit damp. I think this serum will work perfectly for normal to dry skin like mine but not for oily skin.

The powdery smell is a bit overpowering but it dissipates as you apply it on the skin. Maybe it's just me but I really like to stay away from too fragrant cosmetics because it just reminds me of the (unnecessary) chemicals on my skin.

 I don't care much about whitening, I'm more concerned about my dark spots because yeah, I was careless with the sun when I was younger. I have one large age spot on my right cheek that is like 4mm in diameter. I actually measured it with a ruler, wouldn't you know? Tehee!

What I like:
  • I like the packaging. It looks classy and expensive.
  • It leaves a powdery scent (I'm on the fence about this, though.)
  • Price is reasonable and available everywhere

What I don't like:

  • Fragrance (I feel it is unnecessary)
  • It is not Paraben-Free

Will I repurchase? Yes!

For me, the price of Php480 (around $11) for a 30ml bottle is reasonable, considering it's a serum and not just a regular moisturizer. Pond's products are also very accessible for purchase because it is available everywhere.

You can read more about Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum from the Pond's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You don't want to miss this!

randomposts