March 2014 Salad Box and Skin Food Unboxing : Beauty Recipes in Black Pomegranate


Yay! My March 2014 (and second) Salad Box arrived yesterday and I am so excited!

First, I want to say kudos to the Salad Box team for keeping their promise that we will get the box according to the sampling month. I received mine on March 29th, 2 days shy of April. But still, I'm glad I got it IN March, though. My box didn't have the outer label like the Peachy Pink Sisters' but nevertheless, I am so excited :)

Anyway, let's see what's inside the box!



The March 2014 Salad Box is a themed box, meaning everything in the box is from one brand. SaladBox has partnered with Skin Food, a South Korean skincare and cosmetics manufacturer and retailer.
The back of the curation card is the list of the contents of the box.



The actual contents.



Black Pomegranate Premium Kit
1. Black Pomegranate Toner
2. Black Pomegranate Emulsion
3. Black Pomegranate Cream
4. Black Pomegranate Voluming Serum


1. Black Sugar Perfect First Serum
2. Cotton Pad


1. Water Berry Toner
2. Water Berry Emulsion



Skin Food is a bit bit pricey for me but Skin Food is Skin Food so I can't wait to try them =) I am very happy with my March box!

Have you ever tried Skin Food? What particular product have you tried? Did you like it?

You can check my first Salad Box unboxing here. I have one more box to go (April). Thank you, Salad Box!


Don't Forget to Subscribe to Get the Latest Updates!



Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I would love to read your comments and suggestions! Have a wonderful day=) xoxo

Previous Post Next Post